Do you ever have one of those moments where you really need to blog about something, but you can't? Do you ever wish no one you knew was reading your blog? Well if you answered yes to either of those questions then this blog is for you! Read what the contributers post and reflect on that or send Mommy Vent your OMG story and she will post it for you... without anyone knowing who you are. What could be better??

Interested in becoming one of our contributors?? e-mail Mommy Vent at MommyVent@gmail.com Want to learn more about posting and OMG story?? Read the sidebar or e-mail Mommy Vent

Thursday, July 9, 2009

oh joy...

My in-laws are coming up for the weekend. When R talked to them the other day they said they would arrive sometime in the afternoon. We told them that the boys nap from 12-3. So lets hope they respect that and don't arrive until AFTER 3! Why do I doubt that. At least R is only working a half day on Friday so he should be home before they get here. Want to put bets out on what time they arrive? Or better yet, want to put bets out on which one of my sons they spend all their time with?

Oh well... At least I'm sure I'll have something to blog about here next week.

Photobucket

4 comments:

BlogginFromTheEdge said...

Wow, I say keep some vodka hidden near by...just a sip here and there won't hurt, lol. Bet ya can't even taste it mixed in with some coffee. But I do hope things go surprisingly smooth.

Pam said...

I hear ya! My inlaws come in and they almost always arrive at 7:55 pm when I have for 5 years told them Ashlyn (and now Riley) go to bed at 8 pm. I hope I am not that inconsiderate!

Scatterbrain Mommy said...

I think they forget about the luxuries of sleep sometimes!

Foursons said...

Oh good luck! I really dislike having company stay at my home, and when it is company that makes life difficult then the days feel like years. Hopefully your days will pass with the speed of light!