Do you ever have one of those moments where you really need to blog about something, but you can't? Do you ever wish no one you knew was reading your blog? Well if you answered yes to either of those questions then this blog is for you! Read what the contributers post and reflect on that or send Mommy Vent your OMG story and she will post it for you... without anyone knowing who you are. What could be better??

Interested in becoming one of our contributors?? e-mail Mommy Vent at MommyVent@gmail.com Want to learn more about posting and OMG story?? Read the sidebar or e-mail Mommy Vent

Friday, July 3, 2009

Aloha Friday (week 3)

Thanks to Kailani at An Island Life for starting this fun for Friday. Please be sure to head over to her blog to say hello and sign the Mr. Linky there if you are participating.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

the question is.... Are you spending this holiday weekend with family? Are you happy about that??


We are not, we actually have a weekend to ourselves (as of now) for a change. And, my hubby is not working either, which is also a major treat. I can't say we are doing anything special for the 4th as my boys are too young to stay up for fireworks, in my opinion anyway.


Happy 4th of July to all who celebrate!


Photobucket

13 comments:

Simply Donna...... said...

I am spending the weekend with family and lots of them. My parents have a pool so we are hanging out there this weekend and I do mean the entire weekend starting today.

Heather said...

Actually, I am (yes, a little) sad that we cannot visit with family this holiday. Our best visits are for short holidays--in and visit & out! I do think kids benefit from extended family, us? not so sure!

AudreyO said...

We seem to do something different every year. This year we'll be with my mom and dad and having a BBQ at one of their friends homes.

Everydaywoman said...

We have 2 "friends" events and 1 free day, which I'm really relishing! Usually we throw a HUGE family/friends bash, but will be celebrating in a little different style this year. . . much less stress!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes we do spend the 4th with friends and family. I enjoy it very much.

MediMonsters said...

Yes, with friends and family and happy about that.

Jennifer said...

Yes I will be spending the weekend with my husband and teen sins and I am thrilled.

Unknown said...

Just hanging at home in the pool with the kids -- Hubby has to work.

Anonymous said...

Not really. It's my daughter's birthday today so some family members will be attending. For the 4th however we're hanging out with friends for breakfast and just our family in the evening. Looking forward to it.

Liz Mays said...

I'll be spending it with my immediate family and that makes me very happy!

Becca said...

I'm going to a wedding (with no family) but my dad is driving me since there will be no parking.

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

I wish we were with my brother and his family like last year. We all went cherry picking and then had a BBQ. Not this year since they are at a wedding. Tonight we are going to have dinner and a cheesecake with my parents.

Tara said...

We spent it with our little family! I just have to say that I think your Blog Title is Awesome lol I should of named mine that lol