Do you ever have one of those moments where you really need to blog about something, but you can't? Do you ever wish no one you knew was reading your blog? Well if you answered yes to either of those questions then this blog is for you! Read what the contributers post and reflect on that or send Mommy Vent your OMG story and she will post it for you... without anyone knowing who you are. What could be better??

Interested in becoming one of our contributors?? e-mail Mommy Vent at MommyVent@gmail.com Want to learn more about posting and OMG story?? Read the sidebar or e-mail Mommy Vent

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Frustrated

Our last full day on vacation didn't get so well. My child wasn't the happiest. But I was dealing with it. Until....
After his nap, my son was getting a little antsy being stuck in a small room. The husband was sleeping, so I figured I would take him out in the hallway to let him run around.
I stepped out into the hallway and I see MIL with my nephew, taking him back to his room. Here, she decided to take him to give BIL and g friend a break so they could nap.
Hmmm. Wasn't I the run who was up at the butt crack of dawn? Wasn't I the one who had a very cranky child we all witnessed all morning?
It's good they needed a break.
I shouldn't even let it bother me anymore. But I do.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Foursons said...

Argh. I'm frustrated for you. I despise favortism.

Messy Mommy said...

I'm so sorry! That is very frustrating!

Mommy Vent said...

that is so frustrating!