Do you ever have one of those moments where you really need to blog about something, but you can't? Do you ever wish no one you knew was reading your blog? Well if you answered yes to either of those questions then this blog is for you! Read what the contributers post and reflect on that or send Mommy Vent your OMG story and she will post it for you... without anyone knowing who you are. What could be better??

Interested in becoming one of our contributors?? e-mail Mommy Vent at MommyVent@gmail.com Want to learn more about posting and OMG story?? Read the sidebar or e-mail Mommy Vent

Friday, July 24, 2009

OMG Story!

Yeah! Our first OMG story. Thanks "Simply Donna" for sharing your adventure with our readers.

For a couple of months, the hubby and I, my BIL and SIL have discussed going to the beach to eat at Crabby Mike's. This would be a five hour drive for us. No problem! So finally last week we decided to leave next Friday for the beach and return home on Sunday. I know, it's a short trip - but we don't really have the time for much more. I am really excited about this trip! or I was until last night:(

My MIL, who just recently won some money on the lottery, has decided that the "whole" family needs to go to the beach and I do mean the WHOLE family. OMG!!! I have 4 BIL and SIL's, 8 nieces and nephews - yeah see where I am going with this? There is no way that everyone will be able to go on this short of a notice. However, the hubby invited the MIL to go with us next weekend, OMG!!! I could have strangled him last night. He tells me - it's only 3 days. She wants to go to the beach, what was I to do? I said, don't tell her she can go with us!

Oh well, if she goes, I'll suck it up, but I want like it. She really isn't going to like it when I bring out my Mich Ultra - but hey it's my trip and I am gonna be me or should I say the bad "DIL."

OMG, I still think I will strangle him!! What's your vote?

Simply Donna


(Want to share your OMG stories? All you have to do is send Mommy Vent an e-mail (MommyVent@gmail.com) with your story and she will post it on the blog. Think of it as a Dear Abby type thing (without the advice doled out by Mommy Vent). All you have to do is write a "Dear Mommy Vent here is my OMG story" and sign it how you want it posted on our blog. You pick the name... if you want it linked to your other blog... let me know.)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Mommy Vent said...

I would be ticked! First off to assume you have no issue with it is an issue all in and of itself. If she won the lottery then is she paying for her own room at least?? Yeah I say a strangling is totally due

--thanks for participating in the OMG stories (o:

Foursons said...

Ugh.

Messy Mommy said...

I'd be angry too! I like my vacations to be just that- a vacation from everyone, everything, and sometimes- that includes family.