Do you ever have one of those moments where you really need to blog about something, but you can't? Do you ever wish no one you knew was reading your blog? Well if you answered yes to either of those questions then this blog is for you! Read what the contributers post and reflect on that or send Mommy Vent your OMG story and she will post it for you... without anyone knowing who you are. What could be better??

Interested in becoming one of our contributors?? e-mail Mommy Vent at MommyVent@gmail.com Want to learn more about posting and OMG story?? Read the sidebar or e-mail Mommy Vent

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Just a few points

I am here vacationing with the family. Here are a few points of frustration that I am dealing with....
*If your child is almost 15 months old, your Mom should not have to suggest to you that you change him, twice.

*If you are 25 years old, your Mom shouldn't be ordering your food for you.

*Again, if your child is 15 months old, you should be able to think ahead and no what supplies to bring for him. If we are going to be gone for a couple of hours, don't you think it is wise you at least bring your child something to drink?

*Just because one son doesn't have his act together does not mean your other son and his wonderful wife (that would be me!) need to be hand held too.

*If you are 25 years old, please do not expect your Mom to pack your lunch for you.

*If I tell you my child is not going to eat something, believe me. I know my child. Don't try to force it on him and make him mad.

*If you are going on vacation, please plan for all types of weather. Pack different things for your child "just in case".

See what I have to deal with? This is why I bang my head on the wall. Repeatedly.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Pam said...

I would be banging my head too!

Foursons said...

Oh man, I sooo feel for ya' right now! I hope it all ends soon!

Mommy Vent said...

that is so annoying! grow up and be a parent