Do you ever have one of those moments where you really need to blog about something, but you can't? Do you ever wish no one you knew was reading your blog? Well if you answered yes to either of those questions then this blog is for you! Read what the contributers post and reflect on that or send Mommy Vent your OMG story and she will post it for you... without anyone knowing who you are. What could be better??

Interested in becoming one of our contributors?? e-mail Mommy Vent at MommyVent@gmail.com Want to learn more about posting and OMG story?? Read the sidebar or e-mail Mommy Vent

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Your OMG stories

Ok... here's my thought. I know that a lot of you have stories to share. My guess is you'd love an outlet for them.... so here you go!

Want to share your OMG stories? All you have to do is send Mommy Vent an e-mail with your story and she will post it on the blog. Think of it as a Dear Abby type thing (without the advice doled out by Mommy Vent). All you have to do is write a "Dear Mommy Vent here is my OMG story" and sign it how you want it posted on our blog. You pick the name... if you want it linked to your other blog... let me know. If you don't it won't be.

Think of this as your place to gripe about your in-laws, out-laws and well all the rest of your family crap, without them knowing what you have to say.

So what do you think?? Like it, love it, or hate it??

I'd like to post them on Thursdays for now... if I get a lot I'll do it more than one day a week.

Send your OMG story to mommyvent@gmail.com

No comments: