Do you ever have one of those moments where you really need to blog about something, but you can't? Do you ever wish no one you knew was reading your blog? Well if you answered yes to either of those questions then this blog is for you! Read what the contributers post and reflect on that or send Mommy Vent your OMG story and she will post it for you... without anyone knowing who you are. What could be better??

Interested in becoming one of our contributors?? e-mail Mommy Vent at MommyVent@gmail.com Want to learn more about posting and OMG story?? Read the sidebar or e-mail Mommy Vent

Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Me Monday



I figure Not Me! Monday, a blog carnival created by McMomma, is perfect for this blog. What is better than complaining about your family in the format of saying it would never happen? Be sure to pop over to My Charming Kids and check out McMomma and all the other great Not Me! Monday posts.

1. I did NOT avoid cleaning my house even though I was having out of town relatives over for a visit on Friday.

2. I would NEVER wish that said out of town relatives were not coming over because well I could care less if I saw them

3. I DIDN'T botch the brownies I was making to serve them because I was leaving to go out to lunch with my hubby.

4. I would NEVER salvage said brownies by making them into a trifle.

5. I did NOT eat the rest of said trifle today after eating salad for lunch

6. I would NEVER get ticked off at my grandmother for feeding C (my 1 year old) some of the chocolate pudding from the trifle AFTER I had given him some and he spit it out

7. I would NOT also give it to my son B (2.5 yrs) and watch him spit it out in his hand too

8. I did NOT feed my family leftover pizza for dinner on Sunday after just having pizza on Friday (yep with the relatives... I would never be so lazy as to serve guests pizza)

9. I did NOT create this blog as a place for me to complain about my relatives without them reading about it

10. I did NOT create the OMG stories as a place for the rest of you to complain about yours too (read the side bar if you're interested)

11. I am NOT hoping that posting on NMM will bring more traffic to my little blog here

12. I'm NOT glad that things are going a bit smoother in McMomma's life so she can have NMM again.

13. I'm NOT going to go visit some of the other NMM blogs to see whatelse everyone is not doing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! You and I seem to have alot of the same BS going on! It makes me smile to know Im not the lonly one!! Keep in touch and Ill be back to your blog soon!

www.luvnlife00.blogspot.com

Mozi Esme said...

Pizza makes an excellent dinner for company! And brownie trifle - yummy! Though I can see my 2yo spitting it out, too... :)

Simply Donna...... said...

Reading the "Not Me Monday" todays, I ran across your blog. What a great blog idea!

harmonysong said...

Your children do not like chocolate?? wow!

momMYsliceoflife said...

I had to LOL at the relative stuff. I can relate 100%! haha!

Oh, and I DID stay in my pjs those two days. SOOO worth it. ;)