Do you ever have one of those moments where you really need to blog about something, but you can't? Do you ever wish no one you knew was reading your blog? Well if you answered yes to either of those questions then this blog is for you! Read what the contributers post and reflect on that or send Mommy Vent your OMG story and she will post it for you... without anyone knowing who you are. What could be better??

Interested in becoming one of our contributors?? e-mail Mommy Vent at MommyVent@gmail.com Want to learn more about posting and OMG story?? Read the sidebar or e-mail Mommy Vent

Monday, June 15, 2009

Another Crazy Mommy Here

Hi All! Mommy Vent invited me to join this blog and I jumped right on the chance! I love my hubby - but I don't always love the way his family acts. So....this seemed like a good way to vent those frustrations. For now I'm just stopping by to say hi- but this weekend I have to see most of hubby's fam and then at the end of the month we go stay with them for a week. Don't worry- I will have some good stories to tell you! We never make it through these events without a few meltdowns (and that's just me!). Stayed tuned for some fun times with all of us and thanks again for letting me join the blog!

5 comments:

Mommy Vent said...

woohoo... more authors... now we just need more readers (o:

Five Moms & A Blog said...

It is true that, in a way, when you marry the man you marry the family.

I think it's always a little hard to take your kids and go stay at a relative's house anyway, especially for a week! And especially if their kids are grown and they are used to peace and quiet, lol!

I do hope that things go well for you!

~ Nan

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I can REALLY relate with the inlaw issue. I can never talk about it, I never know who is reading. But boy do I have some stories... Thanks for the great place to vent.

Andrea said...

Hmmm...I think I know who wrote this post. :)

Love ya, girl!

Anonymous said...

as my child grows i am having more issues with my in-laws. i hear your frustrations :)