Do you ever have one of those moments where you really need to blog about something, but you can't? Do you ever wish no one you knew was reading your blog? Well if you answered yes to either of those questions then this blog is for you! Read what the contributers post and reflect on that or send Mommy Vent your OMG story and she will post it for you... without anyone knowing who you are. What could be better??

Interested in becoming one of our contributors?? e-mail Mommy Vent at MommyVent@gmail.com Want to learn more about posting and OMG story?? Read the sidebar or e-mail Mommy Vent

Friday, June 19, 2009

Aloha Friday

I thought this would be a fun way for you to find our new-ish blog!

Thanks to Kailani at An Island Life for starting this fun for Friday. Please be sure to head over to her blog to say hello and sign the Mr. Linky there if you are participating.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!


And the question is... Do you vent about your family on your blog??

As you can see by my reasoning for creating this blog, I don't post my vents on my original blog as too many family members read that one!


Thanks for playing along... stop by and visit again.... you never know when someone will have a great vent.

10 comments:

Deni said...

I do sometimes. But mostly, I have a private, invite only blog for that. And the only person invited is my hubby.

Jennifer said...

Sometimes I vent about my frustrations.

Heather said...

Actually, one day I started a stepmom vent blog. But, then, my bible reading for the day was "to sow good seeds" Hmmm. So, I haven't gone back. God is usually pretty clear to me:) & I was being really intense. It's at stepmomvents.blogspot.com
So...now I've told my secret! I hope yours is helpful to you, though. Doing mine just once really helped me:)

lz said...

I would like to, but don't. I made the mistake of telling my inlaws about it and they are frequent readers. Yes, I CAN say 'Regret'!

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Yes and no. My family knows about my blog. I have done vague vents about things relating to my inlaws and their side of the family. In general I keep those things to myself or share with my friends alone.

Drahdrah said...

Definitely, that's why I'm keeping my blog anonymous (for now).

PMKU said...

Yes but very gently after I found out they are all reading. GAK!

Unknown said...

I try not to you never know who is reading!

AudreyO said...

I am very careful what I say as it's public and can be read by anyone. If I do vent, I'm so aware of not using names or identifying information.

Anonymous said...

Tastefully yes. I am and will be careful what I say, but I feel that if you have a blog, venting should be allowed