Do you ever have one of those moments where you really need to blog about something, but you can't? Do you ever wish no one you knew was reading your blog? Well if you answered yes to either of those questions then this blog is for you! Read what the contributers post and reflect on that or send Mommy Vent your OMG story and she will post it for you... without anyone knowing who you are. What could be better??

Interested in becoming one of our contributors?? e-mail Mommy Vent at MommyVent@gmail.com Want to learn more about posting and OMG story?? Read the sidebar or e-mail Mommy Vent

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Motivation

I am trying to find motivation today. My cousins are coming over tomorrow. They are down from NY and CT to visit my grandfather. While growing up I had little to nothing to do with them, and now have even less. I know that is sad, but it is very true. Growing up my brother and both cousins were cared about a lot more than me. My cousins thought they were better than me and to tell you the truth I could care less what they thought.

I know I should clean the house and get things ready for the visit, but I just don't feel like it. I don't feel like I care enough to do anything. I wish they weren't coming over, but at the same time I'd rather them come her instead of me packing the boys into the car and driving out there to see them.

Do you ever find that you can't get motivated to get ready when you don't want to do something? Do you have family members who you just could careless if you saw again?

1 comment:

Messy Mommy said...

Oh yes! Pretty much anytime I am going to see hubby's family I feel that way! I don't want to clean or make things look 'perfect' because they have not treated me well in the past and don't deserve my hard work. Plus, they don't even keep up after their own kids (clean up juice boxes, plates, etc) and I end up doing it all. I figure if they don't care enough to clean up- then I don't care enough to clean before they come either.